Group Buy Discount For High Performance Brakes

frozenrotors

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OilBurners Forum!!!! Group Buy Discount!!!

FrozenRotors.com is announcing a limited time offer of 10% to 15 % off orders of rotor and pad packages.

Here’s the deal!

The first 10 buyers:
Buy one set of rotors and pads and get a 10% discount
Buy two or more sets of rotors and two or more sets of pads and get a 15% discount.

This deal will run from now till the end of January 2009.

HOW TO GIT ‘ER DONE!

1. Go to our web site www.FrozenRotors.com

2. Use The “Online Lookup” on the left side of the front page.

3. Select rotors & pads, for any vehicle or vehicles, and add them to your shopping cart.

4. When checking out use one of the Promo codes below:

Use Promo code FR1394 to receive your 10% discount if you bought 2 rotors & 1 set of pads.

Use promo code FR1395 to receive your 15% discount if you buy 4 or more rotors and at least two sets of pads.

This deal is not just for diesel truck Rotors and Pads, you may purchase rotors and pads for any vehicle, or mix and match for different vehicles, front and or rear, the deal is the same.

Get to our web site right now and get your order in. If you have questions, call us toll free, M-F 8AM to 5PM Central Time at
1-888-323-8456 and ask for John, Mark or Bill

Have a good day!

P.S. Check out Ed Dawes brake install post for a comprehensive brake rotor & pad installation http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-faq-howto-area/84176-installation-frozen-rotors-hawk-pads.html

Last edited:

frozenrotors

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Brake rotors and pads discount deal

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that this deal is still going on, but will be coming to a close here at the end of the month. If your in the market for some high performance brakes, now is the time to buy. Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Also while we primarily sell cryogenically treated rotors, I can also get you guys non treated premium rotors too (i.e. Brembo blanks) If there is any particular item having to do with brakes that you are looking for please let me know and I will get you hooked up!

Cheers,

John Brick
FrozenRotors.com