fuel injectors

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I was checking the price on some fuel injectors for 6.9 and 7.3, this guy is good help btw, so I go check the rest of the store and found some injectors for 88.5/93 cummins here $625!! :eek: cookoo I'm glad the ones for us are under $200 new while the others are wow to high :eek: rebuild and they are only six LOL :rotflmao .

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yes but your also getting the fuel pin in that auction which he has listed as 175 clams.

The other thing to remember is the injectors are NOT STOCK which drives the price up as well.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Yes they are listed to give an extra 175hp ? but still is 600+ dollars. Ken stage 1 injectors are $69 only with no core, but if you do give him cores it goes down to $36 ? I'm no saying it is not worth, since those trucks do have power. I'm saying I get the power I need (did not said I like) for much less money even a modified injector for the same year engine.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
The thing with some places is they raise the prices to ungodly amounts - I think this guy is an offender of that because I have seen where he wanted more for some performance injectors for mine for far more than what Pier's gets for them... It's a dog eat dog world out there and if your willing to pay it....

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
i don't care to stereotype (who me?). But around here it seems there are alotta dumb young white men driving dodge/cummins with all the "DIESEL POWER" stickers and whatnot.
Seems if there ever was a market for bigger is better, overcharge the ignorant, that'd be it.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
You got it...

I don't hang out with local dodge cummins boys much because of the reason you just mentioned... Most of what I see are young boys trying to prove something... This is why I still like to hang out with the IDI guys... That and I still like the IDI...

Now for the stickers... :eek: I had a whole slew of them on the back of The E...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86