FS: 94? Ford factory? turbo parts

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
I have a few parts I found in my shop that I no longer need because I was saving up pieces to put together a turbo for my truck, but the IDI gods smiled upon me and hooked me up with a complete Banks kit. Prices are OBO plus shipping. Send me your zip, and I'll get you a quote for shipping.

Not sure what they are off, but all i know they are turbo kit parts.

1. cast Aluminuim intake box- $25
2. exhaust Y- $25-SOLD
3. intake hat, snail?- $25-SOLD
4. not pictured but I have a set of 6.9 "BB" code injector cores.-$30

My name is Jared, Feel free to call me if you want, and ill help with whatever I can. Thanks. 19289653644

Attachments

• IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    762 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that Y will work on my ats88 kit I want first dibs on it. It looks like mine but I never had mine apart with the big cast iron top piece. If any body knows I would love to here from yall.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Sorry Greg, its nowhere near the same as a 088 Y section.
Here's my 088 turbo that I built for my brown truck, as you can see the 088 y section is much longer than the 093 one.

You must be registered for see images attach

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Greg, its nowhere near the same as a 088 Y section.
Here's my 088 turbo that I built for my brown truck, as you can see the 088 y section is much longer than the 093 one.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hey is that the one you got ceramic coated? Sure looks nice!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yes it sure is. I had the stock hat ceramic coated with the thermachrome that the compressor housing is. The exhaust manifolds and crossover pipe are black ceramic just like the exhaust housing. Eventually I plan on having my custom intercooler lines thermachromed as well as the new intake hat. Thanks for the compliment!

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
Here is a slightly better shot of the exhaust Y. My camera sucks. i hope to get better ones tonight with a different camera.

All I know it came of a 93 or 94 pickup. I got it from the wrecking yard back when i was saving any and all turbo parts, and thats all that was left of this IDI truck in the wrecking yard I was in.

let me know.

The air box is still available...just let me know what you wnat to do.

Attachments

• IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 9

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it sure is. I had the stock hat ceramic coated with the thermachrome that the compressor housing is. The exhaust manifolds and crossover pipe are black ceramic just like the exhaust housing. Eventually I plan on having my custom intercooler lines thermachromed as well as the new intake hat. Thanks for the compliment!
Now if I recall correctly, please correct me if I am wrong, on the compressor side didn't you have to grind out something because it was plated to thick?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
You have a pretty good memory. I didn't grind it though, grinding would most definitely ruin the compressor housing. What happened was the company that ceramic coated it was given specific instructions to not coat certain areas on the housings, they neglected to do so and just coated the entire thing. So when I got them back I spent 6 hours sanding the clearance areas inside the housing (on each housing, yea). When I got finished they fit perfectly how they should with the turbines and I took a bill for 12hrs work to the company that did the ceramic coating. I got paid for my time fixing their screw up too.

Sorry to have hijacked your tread man.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just curious on how much you spent on the ceramic coating of all the parts? I wonder if this will add a few pounds of boost to the top end? I looked at a big truck one time at a show and the guy had a twin turbo setup and he said after he had all his stuff coated it made 3lbs more boost across the rpm range.