FS 7.3L IDI engine/parts

Tim McKay

Reaction score
I have a 1993 7.3L IDI N/A engine/parts for sale in Atlanta metro area. Engine ran great and has only 156k miles on it. It locked up about 2 months ago, Could be a possible oil pump failure, but does not seem to be top end related. I am trying to get rid of it in the next week. Can pull parts off for specific needs or if someone is located close enough they can come and pick the whole engine up. If I can’t get rid of it in the next week or 2 then it will be sold for scrap.

With only 156k original miles on this truck/engine, the parts should be in excellent shape.
Here is a short list of things on the engine:

· Heads (No valves appear bent, but I haven't removed the heads yet)

· Fuel Pump, Fuel Lines, Injectors, return lines arE 1 year old.

· Fuel Filter bracket

· Exhaust Manifolds

Glow plug controller and glow plugs are about a year old.

There are more things on the engine; this is just a short list off the top of my head. If there is anything else needed, ask and I can check to see if it is there. Once again, trying to get rid of the engine in the next week, if not gone by then I will save a few parts and scrap the rest.
via Thread
or
Text: (40four)-nine04-8three84

Thank you Wes for all your help with the engine and other questions I had.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jwsfarrier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Tim . If you are interested in parting it out I would be interested in the water pump pulley. Thanks

Tim McKay

Reaction score
Hey Wes,
We did. Its a nice engine, runs good. I will give you a call after the holidays to catch up on it.
Thanks for all the help!