Frozen Rotors Promo For OilBurners.net Users

frozenrotors

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are currently running a special for all users of this forum. When shopping on our website www.FrozenRotors.com just enter promo code “FR1394” during checkout to receive 10% off your entire purchase. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Frozen Rotors® from Diversified Cryogenics deliver increased performance and a higher level of safety while significantly reducing braking system costs. Our proprietary, 60-hour cryogenic process permanently and dramatically improves the usage life and stability of brake rotors to create a distinct advantage in tensile strength, abrasive wear resistance and rotor longevity.

John Brick
FrozenRotors.com
Diversified Cryogenics, Inc.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you going to post part number listings for the 80-97 F250&F350 trucks?
It would really help the "target" audience here:D

frozenrotors

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Frozen Rotors

Are you going to post part number listings for the 80-97 F250&F350 trucks?
It would really help the "target" audience here:D

I will have it uploaded to the website first thing next week. Please let me know if you would like to see other makes and models listed on the website! You can also email me direct [email protected] for a quote. Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,

John Brick
FrozenRotors.com

Ghostrider304

Reaction score
That is a great deal. Now can you tell me what might be the best set up for someone who tows on occasion and does some off-roading? I am in need of new front rotors and pads.

Thanks,
Will-

frozenrotors

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Frozen Rotors

That is a great deal. Now can you tell me what might be the best set up for someone who tows on occasion and does some off-roading? I am in need of new front rotors and pads.

Thanks,
Will-

I would go with frozen & slotted rotors. What year and model truck do you have?

-FrozenRotors

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
Frozen Rotors

Hi John, I went to the web site and I can't find frozen rotors for my 1988 f350 front axle. When are they going to list them. Thank you. Dan

frozenrotors

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Frozen Rotors Quote

Hi John, I went to the web site and I can't find frozen rotors for my 1988 f350 front axle. When are they going to list them. Thank you. Dan

We are still working on getting those models up on the site. However we can get rotors for any vehicle in the world so please follow this link for a quote.

http://www.frozenrotors.com/quote/

Cheers,

John Brick
FrozenRotors.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01