Front seat options for 1994 F250 extended cab?

GerryL

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm looking for info on bolt in seat options for my truck. It has a straight bench which is fine when I drive, but if I'm a passenger and my wife is driving, she needs the seat full forward and of course I'm up against the dash/windshield. We're planning on a big trip next year and we'd share driving. I'd prefer to not have to redo mounts or drill more holes if possible. I also would prefer manual, not electric, as everything we have electric takes a while to go from my setting to hers. What was available in these OBS trucks? I'm not sure what years would bolt right in. Thanks!

Last edited:

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
I like buckets and console. Not too common on the pickups, but maybe Bronco stuff fits.

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a bucket console option. Early OBS was a true center console, later the console flipped up and made a 3rd seat and I think it moved with the passenger seat and the driver was independent.
Others on here have put seats in from newer than OBS. I think some modification is needed.

miles1400

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GerryL bronco seats and console should bold right in. you might be able to get super duty seats and a console from the junkyard and modify the brackets to bolt it in. i have also heard of guys swaping in newer f150 seats. at the end of the day it is just all brackets and holes and making it all line up.

ISPKI

Welding/metallurgical engineer/Metalsmith
Reaction score
I scrapped a 2001 Mercury Mountaineer with power heated leather captains chairs. Installed them in my regular cab 94 F250 but they did require drilling 2 holes I think and obviously wiring for full functionality. They are a little tall and tight in a regular cab but should fit an extended cab nicely.

narmalee

Reaction score
My '96 has true independent seats and console, try looking for them

I also converted my standard cab '97 to f150 seats, but they are NOT direct bolt in by any stretch of the imagination, heavy fabrication and eyeballing was needed
You must be registered for see images attach