Freedom Motorsports Inc. Offers

Freedom Motorsports

Parts Gofer
Reaction score
Good day everyone. Just wanted to get things started off with an introduction. My name is Chris Kelley, I am a long time member on many other diesel related communities and have been an AMSOIL dealer since 2007. I am a Service Connected Disabled Veteran (USMC), husband (17 years), father of three (17 yr old young man, 10 yr old young lady and 4 yr old little guy).

I was formerly with Synthetic Motorsports and moved on to start Freedom Motorsports on May 2nd of this year. I offer much more than AMSOIL. Below you will find a list of manufacturers I offer. I do not have a diesel related online store as yet, I have been working hard to build another unrelated online store for Ford Raptor SVT's @ https://raptor-svt.freedommotorsports.us It takes me a little longer to build one because I do it all myself instead of paying someone to do it for me. That being said, I just took on some new help due to the overwhelming response to and growth of Freedom Motorsports, so the websites will begin to move along a good bit quicker now.

That being said, on to the good stuff.

Below are some of the most common products I offer.

EFI Live Tuning by Kory Willis for Dodge and Duramax trucks. (LML Custom Tuning with unlock codes and DPF delete tuning has just been announced so let me know if you have questions.)

SCT Tuning (Ford Diesel, Gas & Ecoboost tuning provided by 5Star Tuning)

aFe
Airraid
Airdog
Airlift
AMP Research
Autometer
Allison Transmission (replacement parts, filters, etc)
B&W Hitches
BD Diesel
Banks
Bestop
Bilstein
Bully dog
Champion Oil
Curt
Cognito
Corsa
Diamond Eye
Diablosport
Diesel Race Parts
Drawtite
EBC
Edge
Fab Fours
Fab Tech
FASS
Fish Tuning
FOX Racing
Fumoto
Good Year
Hawk Performance Brake Parts
Hypertech
ICON Vehicle Dynamics
ISS Pro
K&N
KING
KMC Wheels
Mag-Hytec
Magnaflow
Mad-Jack Racing
Method Race Wheels
MBRP
McGaughy's
Moog
N-Fab
Opti-Lube
PacBrake
Performance Accessories
Posi-Quiet Brake Pads
PPE
Pro Comp
Profab
R1Concepts Performance Brake Parts
Rancho
Rare Parts
RCD Suspension
Ready Lift
Royal Purple
Russell
Saint's Offroad
S&B
SDHQ Offroad
Sinister Diesel
SSBC
Suncoast
Super Springs
Titan Fuel Tanks
Transgo
Volant
Yeti Coolers
WeatherTech
Westin
White Star Industries (WSI)
WIX
XD Series Wheels
Zone Offroad
and more...................................

Just let me know what you are looking for and I can help find a great price, but I guarantee second to none customer service. I look forward to becoming a regular steady member of the forum.