Free Diesel Petrol mix in the UK

Rickaayyy

Reaction score
Hi. As the above title states. I have around 65 litres of diesel mixed with petrol which is free to anyone who wants it. I estimate a 60/40 mix of diesel/petrol with a bit of gear oil mixed in for good measure.

Basically I half filled my 2015 transit with petrol during a particularly special moment of brain deadness.
I emptied the tank into 3 drums, one of which had a litre or so of hydraulic oil in the bottom.

I'm based in Bath, England and don't mind delivering within a 70ish mile radius or meeting up halfway if anyone is further away.

Hopefully someone will have a use for it.

Thanks
Rick

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
That mix is deadly to diesels and will not run in petrol powered vehicles. Your best bet is to burn it or dump it in the river. lol Actually, it could be used as a release for wooden concrete forms. Diesel acts as the release agent, and the petrol will just evaporate.

I love Bath! had a fantastic day there in 1996, walked all over the city. Saw the baths, the Circus, the Royal Crescent, watched the Avon for a while, and had Pasties for lunch. Even managed to peruse the Bath FC souvenir shoppe, but my brother-in-law is from Liverpool and I would have created something of a fuss if I had come home sporting a jersey.