Frame on? Resto?

Ilovelamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey @Jason1377, I'm from around Russellville. I have a home there, been working in Texas 3 years now though. Thanks for the support man!

Ilovelamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the engine pulled up and out and got it primed. Hopefully it's not windy tomorrow and she gets paint.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey @Jason1377, I'm from around Russellville. I have a home there, been working in Texas 3 years now though. Thanks for the support man!
Awesome I live about maybe 5 hours north of Russellville ,I live close by cave city Arkansas.

@Thewespaul lives in Tx n seems to be the go to guy for idi parts, best of luck with truck progress.

Ilovelamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the engine fully sanded and ready for paint, went ahead and tried polishing the transmission a little and it works like a champ! Need to find some rattle can clear that will last so I can keep it looking that way.

Ilovelamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and completely pulled the engine... Wasn't happy with trying to do it in the frame rails. Also painted a small spot on the frame with POR to see how it was going to look, happy with it but I'll probably go ahead and do bed liner on top of it.

Ilovelamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This should tell you how much grease was on this thing... This was just under the steering box. It was solid between the oil pan and crossmember.

Ilovelamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scuffed cleaned and painted one side of the bottom of the cab. I'm officially out of por. Gotta get some more. Ready for my engine and powder coated parts to be back...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online