FOR SALE

Rcn1978

Reaction score
92 F250 XLT 7.3 idi n/a 4x4 with a zf5...I've had the truck for 6 months and the man I bought it from had done the following to it.... New radiator, everything for the a/c system is brand new, new heads and head gaskets, new injectors, new glow plugs and controller, new brakes, and somewhat new tires, and a hypermax cowl intake kit....I have put a a new alternator, new Monroe heavy-duty shocks, a new gear reduction starter, headache rack with bed rails, new headlight lenses, extra marker lights here and there, about $600 even dry sell Interstate Batteries, a high-quality stereo system in it with an amp into 12-inch Subs that will go with the truck. Like I said my price is 5500 the lowest I will go is probably 5100.
212400miles.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

m67tang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know how many owners it’s had?
Do ya have interior pic, showing seat and carpet?
What part of Oklahoma?

Rcn1978

Reaction score
Do you know how many owners it’s had?
Do ya have interior pic, showing seat and carpet?
What part of Oklahoma?
I am the third owner and I am from the Northwest part of Oklahoma around Enid Oklahoma. I will try to get some interior pictures loaded soon after I vacuum it a little LOL... There is no rips whatsoever in any of the seats or the headliner or the visors I just recently shampooed front seat and it came out looking pretty nice. has blue and grey interior.. the dash has minor hairline cracks here and there but other than that it's good

m67tang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has it alway lived in your part of the country?
I ask cause I live in the rust belt of Indiana.

Rcn1978

Reaction score
Has it alway lived in your part of the country?
I ask cause I live in the rust belt of Indiana.
More than half of it's life it has been in Oklahoma...the original owner was in Colorado but surprisingly the floor plans and the undercarriage in general have no rust!! Just the typical cab corner rust and a driver's quarter panel rust is all

Rcn1978

Reaction score
More than half of it's life it has been in Oklahoma...the original owner was in Colorado but surprisingly the floor plans and the undercarriage in general have no rust!! Just the typical cab corner rust and a driver's quarter panel rust is all

The other good thing is that it has 16 inch rims on it instead of the factory 16.5s which are a pain to find tires for

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These trucks never came with 16.5 wheels. Can you post pictures of the cab rust?

Duke57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I had 16.5's on my International 1210. Those rims are no a smooth ride but will carry some weight I got rid of them for 16 inch split rims back in 77.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online

No members online now.