For Sale Gear Vendors Overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkergn

Reaction score
Okay great, I only have the 2WD Econoline. Not exactly sure what a c6 / 1356 means in terms of my fit.

Would you able to ship to Toronto? Could see about doing a road trip down to Maryland later this summer if not!

Also would a new low-stall torque converter be an adequate addition to this upgrade? And I’m also considering adding an aluminum drive shaft during the overhaul of the transmission. Any feedback would be appreciated thanks

dieseltruck

Reaction score
Okay great, I only have the 2WD Econoline. Not exactly sure what a c6 / 1356 means in terms of my fit.

Would you able to ship to Toronto? Could see about doing a road trip down to Maryland later this summer if not!

Also would a new low-stall torque converter be an adequate addition to this upgrade? And I’m also considering adding an aluminum drive shaft during the overhaul of the transmission. Any feedback would be appreciated thanks
c6 it a 3sp automatic transmission and the 1356 is a 4x4 transfer case bolted to the back of the c6 transmission.
I would rather not ship it, but I'd be willing to hold it for you to pick it later this summer.
It might be worth contacting Gear Venders about your low-stall torque converter & drive shaft.

parkergn

Reaction score
Okay great! I'll be in touch :D
c6 it a 3sp automatic transmission and the 1356 is a 4x4 transfer case bolted to the back of the c6 transmission.
I would rather not ship it, but I'd be willing to hold it for you to pick it later this summer.
It might be worth contacting Gear Venders about your low-stall torque converter & drive shaft.

I'll do more research in to this upgrade, and contact gear vendors about the adapter and other mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.