For Sale 1993 F250 Turbo Diesel

Nathan Mendoza

Reaction score
Good afternoon folks,

For sale is my 1993 F250 7.3 Turbo Diesel 2WD. Truck has 174xxx miles and will probably go up a little bit. The truck has a 5 speed manual transmission that shifts with no problems. I have owned the truck for a year and bought it from a close friend who had the truck for years. Since I have owned the truck I have always changed the oil every 3500 miles, flushed my radiator with life extended coolant, changed transmission fluid with mobil1 fluid and will change the rear end oil prior to selling the truck. 5 Months ago I replaced the glow plug relay, all 8 glow plugs, and fuel filter, replaced all fuel lines that feed the injectors, replaced all breaks and front rotors. Before selling the truck I will replace the master break cylinder because the breaks seem to be a little low. TOOLBOX is not included. Also, the truck now has the aluminum bed guards on the truck bed sides which I do not have a picture of.

Some of the negative things with the truck are the torn seat, dents on the bed and some leaking of fuel around one of the darn injector caps that are so common to leak with these IDIs. The breaks are also low but I will replace the cylinder before the truck is sold.

I am selling the truck because I recently married and I am unable to have more than 3 cars at my new home per neighborhood rules and needless to say, my neighbors are not too happy when I crank the old beast in the mornings.

ASKING PRICE IS $4100 or BEST OFFER. I am LOCATED in ******* GEORGIA BUT WILLING TO DRIVE THE TRUCK TO YOU FOR UP TO 400-500 MILES AS LONG AS YOU REIMBURSE 50% OF FUEL COSTS.

You must be registered for see images attach