Floor mats

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any weather tech or "fitted" style floor mats that fit and conform to the front seats on brick nose or obs trucks? All the generic ones are bad in all the wrong places. Don't cover areas you want or too thick near the gas petal etc.

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had my eye on these husky liners that are supposedly made for our trucks, but I can’t vouch for them since I haven’t bought them yet.

Husky Liners Classic Style Series | Front Floor Liners - Black | 33001 | Fits 1980-1996 Ford Bronco/Ford F150, 1980-1997 Ford F250/F350 2 Pcs https://a.co/d/1TOvmCQ

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna give those a try, someone had a review with photos and they look like they fit better than anything else I've found.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I know this doesn't really help... but.......

I have Weathertech Fitted Mats in the Front, and the Husky liner in the rear of my SuperCrew and am happy with the quality and fit of both.

The reason I have 2 different brands, when I bought the truck it had the Weathertechs in it and the factory carpet squares in the back. We have a liquidation store here locally (has a bunch of Amazon return type stuff) and happen to have one that fit my truck for cheep (like almost "stole" it cheep)..... and I would not hesitate to buy either brand. I really wish I would have spent the $300+ for the Weathertechs for my Excursion (the 3 sets basically cover 90% of the floor) because my tan carpet would be much more tan than dirty grungy "we have kids/grandkids" brown......

Ky85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'we have kids' brown is an official tint I think.

WAID

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the husky liners in the front of my '86. Its not a perfect fit, but better than anything else I tried. I was bother enough by the fit at first to email them and while they didn't exactly answer my questions they did get right back to me. So far I am satisfied with them and the fit has been good enough. I haven't had the go pedal get stuck since I put them in which was the main issue with previous mats