I built up a few plates of of 1/4" steel and installed them between the spring and axle to get rid of the sag and camber issues that I was having with the truck. Here are a few pics of what I did. I have an adjustable upper ball joint, but it was already adjusted to "lean" the topside of the tire out, but it still wasn't enough. The top of the tires "lean" out a little bit now, but with a little adjustment, the tires will be straight again. It added about 2" of clearnace in the wheel wells and raised the body as well. The truck rides level now. I replaced the spring bolt with new ones ($6.00 each at NAPA), and made sure everything is nice and tight. I need new shocks in the front, but want to see how I can convert it to the sytle of shock that has "eyes" on both ends rather than an "eye" on the bottom and stud on the top. I included an old pic that shows the clearance in the fender before I did this.