Filters

B

Big K

Anyone else using Baldwin filters?

I've used them exclusively for over 15 years. Got a good local source for them, so they're always easy to come by.

I know that they are not on the "approved" list for the Cummins, but I'm already my own warranty station, so no matter.

In my opinion, a high quality product. Their customer service, with respect to tech questions, is first rate, also.

CHarlan

Reaction score
I use baldwins faithfully.... I have since I bought the truck, and that was the only filter used in my old 91 CTD.... I have no problems with them (Knock on wood) and I plan on using them for the rest of my truck's life!

B

Big K

Chris, are you using the updated #7339? I guess that w/your 12v you don't need to, but why not? Took a while before I discovered that the #339 was improved upon with the stronger housing. Mainly cause I just walked in and asked for that #. Took a site like this to make me aware of the need for the updated filter on the 24v.
Just curious.

CHarlan

Reaction score
yeah, the 7339 has been out for quite some time. I have used it for at least 2 or more years. I remember the old 339 filters were really fragile, as I mangled one when I Dropped it ever so lightly. Thanks for letting me know anyway!

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baldwin ranks among the best out there, my oil always looks good when it is time to change, gonna do a test on it (oil) just to see how it is doing
Geno

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01