Figure I finally interduce my self.

Dylanviey

Reaction score
Hi

Long time lurker more recent poster.

I've been a ford fan my whole life and until recently only ever owned a ford. Even the Railroad Speeder I own is powered by a ford.

After a bunch of bad luck with my vehicles I found a Chevy C3500 utility body for dirt cheap with the 6.5L diesel engine and no issues other then the pack of gorillas the previous owner set loose on the interior. Although I feel it's a nothing special truck I would love to post a build thread showing all the modifications I'm going to be doing to it to make my job easier. Also would love to see anyone else's ideas on how to equip a utility body out other then just through a million tools inside it. Also I'm a complete NOOB when it comes to Chevy's so I will need a bit of help on that end as well.

I also have a 1996 Ford Hi-Rail Bronco one of about 3 or 4 left. (that I know of) It suffered a tire blow out on the highway and crashed. Luckily the hi-rail gear took the impact like a champ and didn't even bend. but something broke and now I have the death wobble above 40mph so it's now parked until I can afford to work on it again. The shop I took it too can't figure out what it is so I'm going to have to just shotgun parts until it's fixed. (there's a lot of new parts already on the front end)

I have a 2002 Ford E450 ambulance converted to a flat bed but I will be selling it soon because I can't afford to keep working on it. Would love to keep building it but need to get rid of something and with this new utility body Chevy I have no reason to keep working on it.

You must be registered for see images attach