Farmer Rock's crew cab and 12 valve swap....

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL I was looking at the picture and I was thinking that is not a dually bed, what is he thinking? did he put up the wrong picture? then I realized its not the white bed in the picture, its the one that perfectly blends into the darkness and can only be seen at an angle. LOL cant wait to see this guy come together.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
So I ain't 100% sure if this will work or not, but I picked up a flywheel and clutch for a g56 Cummins.

The flywheel obviously fits, but being a dual disc setup, I'm worried it will be too deep for the input shaft.
But for $100 I figured it was worth a shot.

Rock

HKT Firearms

Reaction score
So I ain't 100% sure if this will work or not, but I picked up a flywheel and clutch for a g56 Cummins.

The flywheel obviously fits, but being a dual disc setup, I'm worried it will be too deep for the input shaft.
But for $100 I figured it was worth a shot.

Rock
Just installed a dual disk and new flywheel in my 95 PSD. Mine is loud and definitely does not shift as smooth as the original single disk, but seems to work very well for towing.
Keep the progress coming!

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
Just to give an idea of how huge this clutch is...

Rock

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Facebook mertztown pa 1994 F350 single cab flatbed dually 4 x 4 with 5 spd and Cummins 12 valve p pump $5500. Maybe too late however figured I'd let you know.

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
I remember seeing that, doesn't seem like too bad of a deal really.
If I had found something like that before I picked up all the drivetrain parts, I might be interested. Now I'm in too far to go back,lol.
On the bright side, I won't be finishing somebody else's mess. That could be a headache.
Facebook mertztown pa 1994 F350 single cab flatbed dually 4 x 4 with 5 spd and Cummins 12 valve p pump $5500. Maybe too late however figured I'd let you know.

Rock

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clearly see the logic in that. Anxious to follow your progress thru this project.

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
@Farmer Rock

It has been awhile. How has the project been going? Is it on hold?
Hey, yeah it got put on hold unfortunately. A lot of stuff came up with work, and I'm trying to start a business right now, so a lot going on.
Kind of a long story, but I ended up with a 12v 2nd gen dodge and a 91 crew cab international. I'm using the international for work now, trying to slim down my projects. I just don't have the time anymore. I actually sold the f350, made back what I had in it. I really hated to let it go, but it wouldn't have got done anytime soon, and I hate seeing the money sit there. When things slow down, I'm going to fix up these 2 trucks at my leisure. I still have that 12v engine if I feel like getting creative.
It was just too much going on when I needed the truck, and truthfully was bad timing on my part, but things got busy quick.
Sorry to have to bring an abrupt ending to the project, but life got in the way.
It ain't over though, I assure you that,lol.
Just another curve ball I guess.
One project dies, 2 new ones begin...but slower......
Rock