F250 front hub bad

Bubbastroke

Reaction score
Found a couple options locally, don't want to order online great prices but don't want the down time. So main question is Timken or Napa, is there that much of a difference , because the Timken is $349 the Napa is $198. Double checked, both are 4 wheel drive with abs and fine threads? Thanks, Britt.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Bubba,

Sorry not sure on these. I have not had to replace the hubs on my truck yet. I do know that a couple of the guys on here that have a shop, say it is worth the money to get the ones from the dealer..... the cheapies do not last long.... like a few thousand miles....... I think itsacrazyasian is the one that has talked about the unit hubs in recent history..... let me see if I can find his post....

Bubbastroke

Reaction score
Thanks Scott, I had heard different things as far as durability from the different brands, just looking for a little imput. Bought the Timken, install tomorrow morning with my brother
(vegas39).

Last edited:

Bubbastroke

Reaction score
actually it was pretty easy, took about 1 hr. Be prepared to have some rust penetrant. the 4 bolts can be a little stuborn on these older trucks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E Moeller

Staff online