f130?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
This isn't about diesels. Might not be allowed to post this, but I have to try. I found a truck called a 1976 f130 for sale about 45 miles from my house. Is it a fake? Says it was a hybrid to get around California emissions. It has 8 bolt wheels. Looks like a two wheel drive to me. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of a f130.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It appears that it was a real thing. I tried googling it before posting and went through 10 pages of nothing. Riotwarrior, the one on nextech classifieds is the one I was talking about. A neighbor came over just to show me that. We couldn't believe it so we were trying to check it out. That one and the one on Ford Trucks Forums were both a 1976. Maybe it's possible they were one year only. Maybe some day I'll read the whole discussion. Just not now. Thanks again.

Jmackk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is indeed a f130(check vin) I would jump on it just for the"rare" factor! Could be see as an "investment" in a way. It will probable in crease in value with age and/or restoration/cleanup

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it is indeed a f130(check vin) I would jump on it just for the"rare" factor! Could be see as an "investment" in a way. It will probable in crease in value with age and/or restoration/cleanup

This mentality got me on the couch for a week haha

I agree though!!

Wicked97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dad had one of those years ago. There was not much difference between his 77 f250 and it.