F-Superduty Antilock Brakes

Special K

Reaction score
I count 10 lugs.... I wonder if that ia a Marmon-Harrington F-Superduty 4x4 conversion (took a 2wd F-Super and made it 4x4).... like was a phone, or power company, fire truck in a past life........
Winner winner chicken dinner! It’s a Marmon Harrington F-Superduty 4x4 conversion. It’s got a massive MC-80 front axle with T-case adapter, crossmember and ebrake relocation. Everything I need to build a 4x4 rollback. It was from an old Asplundh tree truck.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be cautiously optimistic about the mc80 and do some reading about its maintenance, parts availability, and reliability especially around hubs and rotors. When Rock was selling a f superduty awhile ago and I was in the market for a trail rig I looked into the different conversions. Ended up going with a bricknose bronco but moral of the story is know what you are getting into if you don’t already

Special K

Reaction score
I would be cautiously optimistic about the mc80 and do some reading about its maintenance, parts availability, and reliability especially around hubs and rotors. When Rock was selling a f superduty awhile ago and I was in the market for a trail rig I looked into the different conversions. Ended up going with a bricknose bronco but moral of the story is know what you are getting into if you don’t already
I know it’s an odd ball, specifically with the hubs and rotors.

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
The axle pictured is the Carrera(?) version. Marmon Herrington also did a 10-lug Dana 70 axle for these trucks, with the internal hubs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88