Well today I drove off just fine. Then came home to get some stuff.Engine started right up and died. Cranked fine but no start.No stumble. Heard electric fuel pump running. Key on pulled fuel shutoff wire.. nothing.. No click. Made jumper wire from battery positive and cranked up to start. Ran fine.. So this now has happened twice. First time it burned a fuesable link behind the passenger side battery. This power to injection pump powers the water in fuel switch. the fast idle and the fuel shutoff solenoid. Also it powers the fuel filter heater but thats no longer connected. Any ideas whats overloading the system? My guess is the shutoff solenoid. any guess???