1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Down for dive ops so...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Oldfrogdiving, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Oldfrogdiving

Oldfrogdiving Registered User

Super productive week for me! I haven't been able to dive as I had to have some shrapnel pulled outa my chest been in there since 2007 but started getting gnarly, I pulled one piece out that I could feel with a mean magnet that I use too hold on to ships hulls underwater ripped it right thru the skin. But it got infected then turned cancerous... So anyway I was garbage diving, found a Bauer dive compressor no motor its HP (high pressure) so I can use it too fill dive tanks. I have a predator motor that I was gonna power an old IT175 I found in garbage couple of months ago. Then Monday I saw this old guy pushing a mower so I stopped to help him as he looked like he was struggling, turns out he was pushing it to the curb I got it up into the bed of the MGT luckily I had a come-along and ramps just down the road. its a 1973 A100 workhorse tractor! the second toro my GF and I saw it on the road coming back from the river, couple of weeks ago, she's a good sport so I hooked it up with a strap to my Raider and made her steer it half mile back to her house, cleaned the carb up, charged the battery and it fired right up, and unbelievably the tires where still round! finally got a 28 gal gas tank from a buddy (who just picked up a 89 F350 crew Bauerdive compressor.JPG WorkhorseA100.JPG 28gal fuel tank.JPG cab dually with a turbo IDI 55K miles! its just un-believable the things people throw away!

chillman88, saburai and riphip like this.
  2. saburai

saburai Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nice find! You could use it to fill a PCP air gun too:thumbsup:

3. Oledirtypearl86

Oledirtypearl86 Full Access Member

Those bauer hp compressors are pretty reliable I used to hAve one I used to fill all my tanks before my summers at lake Mead moving marinas out as the water dropped and it was powered with a 15 horse 3 phase electric motor

saburai likes this.