DIY-Glow Plugs, Relay, and Controller Testing, Repair, Info, Links

8gitmusik1

1994_E350_7.3_IDI_N/A_E4OD
Reaction score
I've recently been searching for, and running down links on any old threads for everything, related to glow plugs, glow plug relays, and glow plug controllers and hard start/no start issues, repairs and fixes. As I find any I like and feel are helpful to me, I am creating this thread as a way to combine all the posts I locate into one single thread that can be used to find this important info in one location for others as well. I know, some will say, just use the search function and the are right, but, for those that dont want to scroll thru them all, I'm trying to cherry pick and condense this into the most relevant posts, in my opinion, as I find them. I hope this will be worthwhile for others trying to troubleshoot their 6.9/7.3 IDI gpr and gp and no start/hard start issues. I will list all threads below:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=56567&share_fid=72600&share_type=t

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

8gitmusik1

Reaction score
Youtube Videos I've sourced on White Rodgers Relay / Stancor Relay in/for use as upgraded Relay/Controller for Ford 7.3L/International T444E engines

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

8gitmusik1

Reaction score
Stancor mod additional info
This link has a GREAT step by step process to doing the contactor mod. Also, info on shunts for those that contend with that on their 7.3's. Also, other hard to find Ford parts can be sourced from this website:

www.dieselorings.com

White Rodgers Contactor install and detailed and GPR testing plus install proceedure below:

http://www.guzzle7pt3.com/s_gpr.php

Last edited:

8gitmusik1

Reaction score