DIESEL FUEL 2.99!

Andylad13

DieselBoy
Reaction score
in CT that is. and more specifically plainfield, and canterbury only for now. i think its stupid to be paying this no more than 3 months when i was paying 5.19 for it. i wish this wasnt such a damn roller coaster ride, it should average out to a constant price that hardly fluctuates.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
$2.69

He's the inside news. OPEC had a scheduled meeting for December which they moved up to Nov 29th to discuss production cutbacks to raise the price. But with the global depression and consumption down who really knows what the future price trend will be because demand is way down. :***:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
$2.69

He's the inside news. OPEC had a scheduled meeting for December which they moved up to Nov 29th to discuss production cutbacks to raise the price. But with the global depression and consumption down who really knows what the future price trend will be because demand is way down. :***:

Thats what I've heard as well. But I've heard it long enough, and so have the speculators, some speculators have said. So they think that the price is actually adjusted keeping in mind that OPEC is going to cut back on production.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Thats what I've heard as well. But I've heard it long enough, and so have the speculators, some speculators have said. So they think that the price is actually adjusted keeping in mind that OPEC is going to cut back on production.
Nymex RBOB Gasoline Future is $1.2210/gal and the barrel is below $57 and falling!

Whit

Reaction score
I jumped for joy and was damn happy when I filled up for 2.89 today.........................whats wrong with this picture????

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get it here for 2.57 at a station in Columbia, Missouri. I have heard talk that station owners expect it to get into the 2.20 range within a month or so???:dunno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online