• Ironman MT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriot MT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jimbanjer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m getting ready to order a set of 6 315/75r16 mud tires for my lifted ‘85 F350 DRW. I’ve hade good luck with Federal Couragias,**** Cepeck Extreme Country MTs, and Americus MTs on my past SRW trucks. Right now I’m considering either Patriot tires from Omni or Ironman tires. I’m wanting to go with a cheaper brand right now ($200 and under). I’ve heard nothing but good about the iron mans and have hear theoretically the patriots will get more mileage but can’t find much info from anyone whose actually run them.

Oldfrogdiving

Reaction score
IDK about those brands but im running Nexen MTR 235/85/16s on my f250 in fact I have had such good luck with em and they where so inexpensive I bought em in different sizes for all my rigs, they last pretty long, pretty sticky and not to Noisy simple tires has em on sale regularly and free shipping. I actually changed em by hand on my Dodge Raider just to see if I could still do it yep I can but wont do it again haha

Jimbanjer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up going with the iron mans as tirebuyer.com had a really good sale on them. It will still be a little while before my truck is back together and on the road to try them out though.

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
I can't get either tire at my preferred buying venues (prefer some kind of major chain store).

I went with Duratracs in the 315 size. On sale, the price is right, and they last/work very well.

The 3860# weight rating is high enough that I don't bother with dually - which is a good cost savings on its own.