curvaceous.......

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you can appreciate the curves of a '54 chev pu great! if not, hit the back button.

You must be registered for see images attach

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
someone else did the paint work. he paid us to put it togethercookoocookoocookoo
having owned a '54 3600 towtruck, i can pull these apart and reassemble it in my sleep.:eek:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many pieces was she in when you got her?

Sure is purdy :love:
front sheetmetal and bed was disassembled. SO buddy got hurt on the job and wanted to get it put back together to go cruising this weekend. he paid dearly. i put everyone on it to get it done in one day.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i wish this styling would come back more into the newer trucks.

i think the gages could be a little more retro to fit in but the rest looks-Drool-Drool

Old Blue

Reaction score
We had a '54 dually with a backhoe mounted to it on the farm when I was a kid, instead of a truck bed. I don't know who made that rig, but it was a real odd ball. The back cab corner where those neat windows are was hit by a flying 2x4 when a tornado passed over before I was born and had a big crease in it. It was painted CAT yellow. I have to say, this one looks a little better than ours did! ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
That was purdy... I love the looks of the older trucks - they had style. something that seems to be missing in todays models.

IHcornbinder

Reaction score
If chevrolet would re-release the 54 pu and coupe in the exact same trim and antiquated technology they would sell more of them then they did in 1954. Maybe even outsell Ford for once. That is a beautiful pu, and i like that it wasnt over done. Afterall it is still a pickup.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
GM had the retro market locked up. I was working at a Chevy dealer in 92, when the SSR was supposed to be in your driveway for $17000. 10 years later, it finally hit the street $3000 less than a Corvette.
A flamed, black SSR would have looked so awesome, next to the PackRat Wrecker.