Cruz Control

raydav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again, did it ever work?

An anti-lock fault will set a brake fault and that will deactivate cruise control. There are dash anti-lock and brake lights, do they work? The only obvious symptom of an anti-lock fault is the cruise control.

Get Autoenginuity.

raydav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed. Only applies to the SD. The OBS PSD has vacuum brake boost and centrifugal auto front hubs. But still no vacuum for the cruise, as there would be nothing to connect it to.
Say no more, fam. Lol
The leds are the problem. You need load resistors in the tail light circuits, and the brake light above the rear window.

Careful of broad generalizations. I have six vehicles that run. I have LEDs in all of them. Most have flashers that flash at the same rate with either type light. My 2001 PSD has a standard flasher and flashes about twice as fast, but I decided I prefer it, and left it that way. And my cruise works.

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Feeling kina dumm.
Ok, cruise control on 2002 Powerstroke F 350 works.
I was trying to use the on off steering wheel buttons to activate it. What i learned is you have to be going over 30 + MPH and use the Set Speed button on the Right side of steering wheel... then speed sets and green light comes on right lower side of dashboard.
The truck is new to me so cut me some slack please !

Last edited: