Conestoga Diesel (in PA) = Moose Diesel (in SC)?

Booyah45828

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being nearly September, I figured they'd be set up by now. Any reason for the move?

Jay Krout

Reaction score
I talked to the young lady a few weeks ago, I think her name was suzy, probly the same lady I asked her why the move...biggest reason is taxes in Pennsylvania are out this world, not oinly that highest fuel taxes and prices and the roads aint worth a puddle of p$%s. We have one of the most simple minded governors in the nation and a bunch of nitwits in the state house of representatives and senate who agree with him. If it wasnt for the fact that this is the only state in the nation that has anthracite i would move to texas if my wife would come along with me but she is a homegirl and wont go

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
biggest reason is taxes in Pennsylvania are out this world, not oinly that highest fuel taxes and prices and the roads aint worth a puddle of p$%s. We have one of the most simple minded governors in the nation and a bunch of nitwits in the state house of representatives and senate who agree with him.
I can truly believe every one of those.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
I talked to the young lady a few weeks ago, I think her name was suzy, probly the same lady I asked her why the move...biggest reason is taxes in Pennsylvania are out this world, not oinly that highest fuel taxes and prices and the roads aint worth a puddle of p$%s. We have one of the most simple minded governors in the nation and a bunch of nitwits in the state house of representatives and senate who agree with him. If it wasnt for the fact that this is the only state in the nation that has anthracite i would move to texas if my wife would come along with me but she is a homegirl and wont go
I live in Pennsylvania as well, and can agree with all that... it's just plain ridiculous what goes on here... they're trying to turn this state into another Commiefornia and I can't stand it ... Nobody cares either...
I really love the PA farmland, and country folks like me, but everything else is pitiful.
Good news though..........fuel has finally gone steady.................
At $5.69.........
I'm bout' ready to punch somebody...
Liberals say "I can suffer high fuel prices for those folks in Ukraine" ....
I say
"Sounds good and all, but that extra money ain't going to help anybody, I assure you that much. It's going straight to some fat guy running the oil company that sees this as an opportunity to choke people ......
The worst part is, the oil is coming from PA, why the heck are we paying more because of Ukraine??"
I don't get it....
All I know is they're making it hard for a blue collar guy to survive...

Rock

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online