CDD Shipping Department Closed Sept 19th-Oct 31st

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Oilburners! Wanted to let everyone know that there will be a period between Sept 19th-Oct 31st that I will not be shipping parts out from the online store, not for some time off, but to allow me to knock out some projects in the shop and train up an employee to help me with parts prep and some basic work in the shop turning wrenches so I can put more of my focus towards running the business and fulfilling parts orders quickly. I've had some projects that have been waiting on me to catch up on having the fuel shop down from moving, but with how busy things are getting I don't see myself catching up and being able to continue working on projects in the shop all on my own, so I plan on closing down during what tends to be the slowest time of the year for sales to simultaneously train up the help and finish up some projects for @blakpete91, @theSHERPA, @aggiediesel01, @Mike Linger and for some local customers who have all been waiting on me to find time for each of their projects. If you currently have an order with me, it will be shipped out before this break, but the deadline is quickly approaching so if you have been looking at some parts now would be the time to order so I can get it to you before we close, if you are placing an order you are welcome to reach out to me to inquire about turnaround time, as of today I am booked on pump builds into September already, so there are not many open slots before the break, I added multiple notices up on the website last night, and will be sharing this info on the social medias too, as always I appreciate the support everyone has given to my business here on Oilburners, 2020 has been a tough, trying year but the growth has been exponential and I am very excited for what is to come for the IDI platform!

:thanks: -Wes

BeastMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very happy to hear of your success!

Guys like you are the leading indicator of our ability to support our own beasts.

I hope your new hire will fall in love with these old beasts as much as the rest of us here have for ours.

Mine is a big sluggish old ox, but I would not trade her for anything out there. She always gets me there. Festus and his mule.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'll drive. The only time that I flew in a plane I ended up in Iraq in 2004 so I try to avoid flying at all costs.
I don't like flying but can't take the time to drive from PA to TX currently

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd love to have another IDI get together down here but its not gonna happen this fall, way too many irons in the fire for me to make it happen, but hopefully in the spring I can do it and may have the shop truck going then too!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Wel
I'd love to have another IDI get together down here but its not gonna happen this fall, way too many irons in the fire for me to make it happen, but hopefully in the spring I can do it and may have the shop truck going then too!
Well that sucks. I guess it's more important that you have another one than when it is.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I've been wondering about something. With all of your extra parts and your new to you fuel shop, are you going to be working on vehicles projects, or putting up another building? The other building seems like it would be pretty important too.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been wondering about something. With all of your extra parts and your new to you fuel shop, are you going to be working on vehicles projects, or putting up another building? The other building seems like it would be pretty important too.
The shop where I’m working on projects will remain where I work on trucks, the next shop upgrades will be to pour a slab in the two bays where the trucks are and enclose the back of those bays where the old mill and tool boxes are for a clean area for engine building. With concrete I’ll be able to install some lifts in those bays and add some more amenities to the shop. Once that is done I plan to do an addition along the north wall to expand the fuel shop, but I expect that to be a few years out.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
The shop where I’m working on projects will remain where I work on trucks, the next shop upgrades will be to pour a slab in the two bays where the trucks are and enclose the back of those bays where the old mill and tool boxes are for a clean area for engine building. With concrete I’ll be able to install some lifts in those bays and add some more amenities to the shop. Once that is done I plan to do an addition along the north wall to expand the fuel shop, but I expect that to be a few years out.
It's GOT to be crowded in there then. Especially with two (potentially) others in there.