2004 Ram 2500 4x4 Quad Cab SLT with Laramie Package
5.9L CumminsHO Turbo Diesel Engine with Banks 6-Gun Tuner Bundle
4-Speed Auto Transmission
Anti-Spin Differential Axle
Tow Group, and more

242,4xx miles
17-18 mpg

One Owner, never wrecked.

He had the thing first wanted for 8500 Till he looked @ kbb&realized with rot around the wheel wells & rockers it wasn't worth that..I asked him about why it was burning so much oil he just said there's no oil leaks and I'm welcome to check it for him and he has a log book that I am welcome to go through that he has changed the oil every 3000.Now this thing has some rust but I do body work besides that the inside is immaculate. I'm trying to buy another truck but the fuel pump went out on it the other truck is more expensive and like my dream truck pretty much but I haven't got him to answer the phone for 3 days I just got a text yesterday that says he's holding it for me in the text today textd& said he's going to get to it so I'm looking for something else in case it falls through.
********** Basically what I'm getting at is isn't that amount of oil being burned kind of ridiculous? But with no blow by idk what to think?I do believe him to be a hundred percent honest he is an older guy. I like the cabin of that truck. So hopefully you guys can come in and tell me what you think besides that I suck at typing punctuation and grammar. Thanks....he says
************** No obvious* leaks or blow by, uses about a quart of oil every 1000-1200. I had the trans rebuilt at a good shop, Transmissions to Go in Arnold, Mo but I don't know if I have that paper work. Always changed oil myself, retired operating engineer and a stickler for oil and lube.
You must be registered for see images attach