Brand new NOS 7.3 idi Turbo Pistons with rings .020 oversized for sale.

Turbo idi Mike

Reaction score
I am building a 7.3 idi turbo motor and stumbled upon some NOS factory Ford idi turbo pistons with wrist pin and rings. I bought all the guy had and only going to keep 8 for my build and sell the rest. I have a total of 24 brand new in box Ford pistons that are .020 oversized. These are probably the last ones in existence made by Ford. You will see that these have the larger wrist pin and coated tops. Also have the 2nd ring keystone. If interested in all or just 8 let me know. I can sell 8 shipped for 475.00. If you want more then please just pm me and maybe work out a deal. Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
my guess if you look closely under the piston you will see the maker is Mahle. EVERY non turbo piston I have ever removed were Mahle pistons.

Turbo idi Mike

Reaction score
Nope no Mahle anywhere. Again this is for factory Ford idi turbo engines only. This is not for N/A engines. These pistons you see have the larger wrist pin and top coating. The wrist pin is the 1.3inch also. That is why I jumped on these because the factory turbo pistons are very very hard to find. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Staff online

Members online