Bored at Work

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have flipped my "great stuff" picture but I dont feel like it. I have been bouncing from OBS to VWvortex to ebay to break etc. etc. Boring. Burning some cds now, then I am outa here.

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anybody reads this thread just post what you are up to today. Why not?

I did do some work today, cleaned off my work space and moved some really heavy batteries.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today's supposed to be my Monday (I work Wednesday through Sunday), but since they hauled me in to work on Monday (my Saturday ;) ), I'm off today. I'm busily procrastinating ;Sweet

slideordie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been sitting here looking through the forum as i do almost everyday at work wish it was more enteresting then what yall are up to

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I had a late start today :D . We have one a month, and school starts 2 hours late, supposidly because the teachers have a "meeting". It was an uneventful day, took a test in Calc, and Anatomy, but other than that it was all good.

adam g

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran my tail off. I did some eletrical dia on a dodge van and then pulled a tranny out of a 4x4 dakota.

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a late start today :D . We have one a month, and school starts 2 hours late, supposidly because the teachers have a "meeting". It was an uneventful day, took a test in Calc, and Anatomy, but other than that it was all good.

Things I dont miss about school LOL TESTS

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Things I dont miss about school LOL TESTS
+1 to that...I always disliked the tests and the research papers.

However, I'm enough of a geek to admit that I actually enjoyed the lectures! If I had time, I would audit some classes, so I could get the lecture info without needing to be tested on it :D

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yeah, I will agree with you guys.....I really dont like tests. Some classes are funner then others.....chem is probably the funnest hands down....then the rest are all sorta blah. I have calc first period, which kinda sucks cause I usually space out while the teacher tells us how to do things.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online