Boost gauge reviews

blaz4wd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello all I just got my truck up and running so I'm in the market for a boost gauges. So I have read a few reviews on the parts stores gauges and there not very good. What brand are you guys running????

Fordfan90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running glowshift most people don't like them. Haven't had any problems with them yet. I'll change them out to autometer once I get my turbo.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got isspro, own 2 of them. One was 0-15psi(first gauge) then second was 2-30psi(current gauge) never have had any issues with them only changed gauges because I was over 15 psi a few times and wanted to know how far over 15 I got. Both were used gauges from salvage yard but also only costed me 10 bucks for the pair and a pillar pod as they are plentiful in our yards both read the same as far as I could tell so I would assume they re accurate

pafixitman

Reaction score
My dually was Isspro for pyro, boost and tranny temp all on the pillar. Autometer for water, oil and volts on the dash.

Current truck is a mutt - banks pyro, autometer tranny and I cant even tell you the other one! As I restore her, she will get Isspro

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced a gloshit with an auto meter

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the auto meter mechanical one in my srt. In my f350 I have he banks trailer gauge pack and the banks gauge seems to work fine. Although it's super old now!

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VDO!
You must be registered for see images attach

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had ISSPRO, Autometer. I am running Glowtow now and have not had problems with this one either. My isspro was the hose type and had no problems with it the others are electronic sensors and work equally as well.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the little tube no eletrick senders, if you have lots of blow by the oil most eventually enters the tube depending on placement and when it's really cold it seemed to make readings off until truck was warm was my only complaint, however the gauge itself never has issues just the tube getting full of my trucks blow by oils

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
I have an isspro 0-15 psi

Works well

I have an extra I can sell if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member