Block heater FYI

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Just in case anybody's looking for a new block heater, I just bought one on Ebay that says it's a Genuine Ford part. It doesn't show the box that says Ford on it, but I bought it and I will see. It was from a seller who goes by "swagperformanceparts" and cost $69. The listing said that there was 8 available when I ordered mine so there should be 7 left now. I found it by typing "6.9l diesel engine heater" into the search bar. I had to order one soon since I discovered that the o-ring and the center bolt on mine are both leaking.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
I bought glow plug connectors and zd9's off ebay, and they said,"only 9 left" yet 6 months later there is still "only 9 left". I am not to sure anymore about buying parts off Ebay, but they have held up, so I can't complain.
That is a pretty good deal for an oem block heater. I bought 2 heaters from napa recently for $55, so that's not bad.

Rock

Stu Bailey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my block heater off eBay from a very similar setup. Looked OEM, I can’t remember the sellers name now but it’s been going strong for two years now. Hopefully yours runs true!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Anything less isn't really good enough. If you need a block heater, you need the full 1000 watts to work properly.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Here's what I got in the mail today. It appears to be the right one. Although I thought that there was on in one of the pictures on Ebay, it didn't come with a cord. That's no problem for me since I have three trucks with one plus I probably have another three or four in my tool box.

You must be registered for see images attach