Bed tie downs

WAID

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody add any internal tie downs in the bed? I am considering something like the Mac's versatie for general securing of cargo in the bed. May be putting a canopy on for skiing and camping so the anchors outside the bed don't do much.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I put a set of these from harbor freight on the wheel wells with a steel backing plate and carriage bolts. Very useful, all my trucks will get them eventually. I’ll snap a pic of them after work later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of them around the inside of the bed rail so they don't get in the way of a camper shell
used self tapping 5/16 sheet metal screws
been 2 yrs, no issues

WAID

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Yes. 4 in the back. 2 mid and 2 front. One of the best things I’ve done.

Do you have pictures of the locations of the mid and front tiedowns? I like the location on the rear ones you show. I think I might copy that.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have pictures of the locations of the mid and front tiedowns? I like the location on the rear ones you show. I think I might copy that.
I couldn’t find any other pics of them but essentially I drilled the mount holes below the holes in the standards for the front and mid. You can guesstimate from that. I wouldn’t tie a slide in camper with them but just to keep stuff from sliding around in the bed they work great. It’s was a 10 pack I bought I think. They were marketed for Toyota off road guys I think.