BANKS???

alexw21

Reaction score
been doing a lot of homework on after market mods for the duramax. It seems too me that banks has done a lot of work on their set-ups, and they are proud of it $$$.....Does anyone done the full banks upgrade on their LLY or LBZ?? Is it really worth the 3-4k for the whole kit and cuboodle!!
it sure is nice with the intercooler, turbo mods, intercooler and the computer....any suggestions???

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
I cant say I did but a friend of mine did the whole banks kit to his truck and he is very happy with it. His truck is pretty dam fast too. Sorry I cant comment more.
Ken

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
been doing a lot of homework on after market mods for the duramax. It seems too me that banks has done a lot of work on their set-ups, and they are proud of it $$$.....Does anyone done the full banks upgrade on their LLY or LBZ?? Is it really worth the 3-4k for the whole kit and cuboodle!!
it sure is nice with the intercooler, turbo mods, intercooler and the computer....any suggestions???

Listen friend, go to EFILive for a program, put on an exhaust system (they are all pretty good) from the turbo back, and a high flow intake system. Drive it like that for a while. You don't need to spend bank on Banks to have a 500+HP truck. You may be out 1500.00 or so.

Banks is glamour tuning, you are paying for the name. He's overpriced, and the Duramax doesn't need all the pieces to make a runner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online