Banks WG Sidewinder kit

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Looking to sell my Banks sidewinder kit to fund a different project. I will post up pics either later tonight or tomorrow.

This is a complete kit. all brackets...fasteners.....air cleaner....I will even include the 3" downpipe (not perfect but it works) and even the braided oil line. You will only need the valley pan grommet.

The kit has 60-70k on it. the story i got was the PO installed it at around 60-65k on the truck....truck was at 124-128k (cant quite remember) when i tore it down for a refurb.

This the waste gated TE06 turbo. I suspect it has a bit of axial play. it still free wheels and the waste gate moves properly. the wheels have NOT contacted the housing.

id like to get $650 for the kit plus shipping (or pickup if you like)

Even with having to rebuild the turbo this kit new is over $2000!!! you will still be half of a new kit.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
the little spots of rust on the exhaust wheel are only since the truck has been off the road in fall. i had covered it with duct tape and put the band clamp back on but a little moisture must ave got in there.

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
If you have this for about another month i'll give you 650 for it, well if you decide to sell it again