Banks Gen 1 non-wastegated turbo kit, $450 SHIPPED!!!!!

theSHERPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought this kit a long time ago, but have since upgraded to a wastegated sidewinder unit for The Sherpa. Kit is missing the crossover pipe, and misc hardware. I was going to have a custom pipe made as I was not a fan of all the slip joints on the factory prefab unit.

I have contacted Banks, and they still support this kit and the crossover pipe is available for purchase if you choose this route. Part numbers will be supplied.

Turbo pedestal is AUTO transmission version. Turbo is tight with no play. Square box air filter is brand new in wrap (not pictured). Copy of installation manual included (not pictured).

Again, to complete this kit you will need to purchase gaskets, misc hardware, and either create your own crossover pipe, or purchase the prefab unit from Banks. I have priced accordingly for the missing parts.

Asking $475 plus shipping costs.

Located in Austin, TX.

You must be registered for see images attach

theSHERPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price drop to $450 SHIPPED. Do the math, this is a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordIDIot

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
let me know if no one hits on it. may be interested in just the turbo as a spare. rotomaster or garrett?

Eli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be interested after 2/1 on the whole kit, and I'd come get it - I'm in Houston.

Eli

Rcn1978

Reaction score
I'm considering buying this!! What parts would I need for a manual transmission truck. And what are the payment method options?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk