ATS 093 pedestal o rings

jmuenchow

Reaction score
I just converted my truck to have the ats turbo and it is leaking like a son of a gun from the turbo pedestal. Does anyone know the size of the o rings?

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Russ aka typ4 has them, I think I even have a couple laying around from buying a turbo kit from him recently

jmuenchow

Reaction score
Russ aka typ4 has them, I think I even have a couple laying around from buying a turbo kit from him recently

Ok I actually found mine in the garage LOL.... I used the wrong o ring....... yeah I know but how do you recommend that I install the turbo. Last time I did it by putting the pedestal first and then the turbo... should I put the pedestal on the turbo off of the truck and then put the turbo with the pedestal on at the same time and do the two bolts to the back of the intake? Either way it seems like a SOB to do. Just want some tips thanks

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed pedistal first then up pipes then turbo last, mine was just rebuild so I had to adjust the housing a little bit to align everything. Some bolts are a pain and i had to use just a small end wrench and sit there 1/4 turn at a time lol eventually is gets done make sure all the threads are nice and clean so you can turn the bolts and instal nuts easier by hand so less tightening with a wrench is needed