ats 088 turbo

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing interchanges across different turbo kits. Any upgrade you do will involve complete removal of the 088 and a complete install of what ever other kit you want to use.

Walfred

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. if I wanted to ever change turbos would i be able to change to say a 093 or the hypermax one or will it not bolt up to the other parts of the kit?
Hey did you ever get your answer for this I got a 088 ats for cheap . But want to also change turnos later on

mintmoballen

Reaction score
Hey did you ever get your answer for this I got a 088 ats for cheap . But want to also change turnos later on
Since the 088 turbo uses a special exhaust housing and up pipes that I assume wouldn't fit any other kit, you can't really change turbos w/o changing everything else. You can however change things on the compressor side of the turbo such as adding a wicked wheel or different compressor housing since it's a weird hybrid Garrett T04B turbo.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a much larger compressor wheel in mine from Russ waiting for me to get it installed. @typ4 can hook you up when you get to that point.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 60-1 is a good upgrade but still to small for the 088. I do have bigger for it.