Anyone want this 89 F350?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brought it home 3+ years ago with good intentions, did some work to it, bought some parts and it just sets in the driveway. 7.3 5-speed very little rust for the area, good tread Goodyear tires. Needs clutch installed, new one currently sitting in cab. Needs batteries and waterpump. Rear tank leaks, have a new one to go with it. Has not started in about a year. I will throw in a lot of extra parts, Injectors, IP, Starter, Waterpump, Exhaust.....
Hate to see it sitting there rusting away and would like it to go to a good home. $1800.00 OBO

You must be registered for see images attach

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple questions and we might have a deal. Do you know what rear gears it has? Is it turbo or n/a? Pyro? Does it have a gooseneck hitch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is N/A completely stock. Has A/C but there is no belt on it, Axle code 45, should be 4.10. Has a B&W gooseneck hitch but the ball is missing, they are about $80 I think.
I also have a complete 7.3 engine in the shed that can go with it, I bought it from a junkyard and never heard it run but it is complete with accessories.
Also has a rusted rear shock mount that needs replaced. I have a new mount that goes with truck.
truck shows 54K miles but title says exceeds limits.

Fastest way to contact me is my Email I try to check it everyday. [email protected]

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love those standard cab duallys. they always look like " I mean business, don't ***** with me!".
unfortunately the wife doesn't. 5 seatbelts are manditory requirements.
should have stopped at 1 ..........D'OH

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will part it out if I don't sell it. It was bought for parts to get the 94 back on the road but decided to go a different route.

Nick382

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully someone can put the truck back on the road. The IDI that started all this for me was almost like yours, except it was crew cab. Looked like a space ship chugging along at night with the amber lights... Cartoonish length though.

Anyway! Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.