AmberTech M99

96_Bear

Shane
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have had a chance to use this great product called AmberTech. This is a 99% bio oil additive that is a Molecular Surface Modification. I am not one to use these products and thought it was a snake oil. I have used it in both of my F150's and my lawnmower and generator. This stuff is awesome. It reduces the amount of heat and friction like crazy. I got to spend some time with with Ron from AmberTech and there is tons of uses for there products. It is used as cleaner, protector, and life extender of any friction point. I have the name of the Nationwide supplier of this product. It is kinda expensive $25 for 8 oz bottle or 231 for a gallon. It requires 1 oz of additive per quart of oil. Peoples all I can say is that in my F150's it increased the gas mileage buy 3mpg for 1 of the F150's and stopped the oil from the oil blow buy. It is one amazing product. I am getting ready to buy a gallon jug so I can use in both of my PSD's . Just remember not to use it on anything that has a wet clutch! If anyone is interested send me a message I will give you the contact for the supplier.:yell:

leswhitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd you measure the reduction in heat and friction? Did it increaes the mpg on both trucks or just one? Is their a money back guarantee on it?