Aftermarket head lights for bricknose?

ah1988ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a after market headlight upgrade for the bricknose body style. My headlights really suck, i have cleaned the lenses but i havent replaced the bulbs. I dont think replacing the bulbs will make too much of a diffrence though. So i am trying to find decent after market lights at a decent price if i can. I know there are some for the obs trucks but i really dont want to change the front clip.

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure to install headlight relays regardless of whether or not you install aftermarket headlights. There's a great article link in the Tech Articles section on how to do it.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
these are the only other headlights ive seen for a brick nose.. and yes i want a pair

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Clear (not hazy) lenses, the relay mod (or just install the kit from LMC), and some good quality bulbs really help. I'm running the LMC kit and a set of GE Nighthawks.

Sadly, as has been mentioned, there really is no bricknose love out there, with the exception of the Aussie pieces shown,

Mike

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Give a shout when hes done with the brick headlights and Ill send some cash his way :)

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
i am obs but theory applies......mine were to the point of being dangerous. I got the 3M headlight restore kit. Cleaned up the housings nice but didn't do a single thing for light output. the truck had some sylvania silverstars in it. I took those out and put a set of Phillips xtreme vision bulbs in. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!! the low beams now light up both lanes and a decent amount of each ditch on the sides of the road an they have a pretty good cut off line in front of me. the high beans are damn fine as well. they go up and they let me see a pretty good distance down the road. Keep in mind i am still running 100% factory wiring. i ordered the relay harness from RJM injection the other day and i am hoping that makes a big diff as well. i am no longer scared of driving at night lol. Still thinking about getting a set of Rigid Industries dually fog lights.when i get my harness in i will document the install of that and the results i get from it. really looking forward to getting it installed!

Last edited:

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny thing, I can remember like it was yesterday when I bought my truck 'new'...the headlights lit-up the road like it was daylight...seriously...and I wasn't the only person that noticed or commented how bright the headlights were.
Now of course, they're all hazed over...so sad.

ah1988ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try the new bulbs and see how it goes. The lmc ones would be nice but $$$$ lol.
Mine are so bad i can barely see in front of me, hanging a flashlight out the window would be more effective than using the head lights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online