Adding photos from attachment files

TahoeTom

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see I have a file of attachments from prior posts. Is there a way to attach one to a new post? Before the site change when I clicked add attachments I got a menu of previously posted attachments. I guess these still exist, I just need a way to add them to a post. Thanks.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see I have a file of attachments from prior posts. Is there a way to attach one to a new post? Before the site change when I clicked add attachments I got a menu of previously posted attachments. I guess these still exist, I just need a way to add them to a post. Thanks.

When you post a new thread/post/reply, there is a button right next to the "Post Reply" called "Upload a File". Use that attach images to threads/post.

TahoeTom

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My problem is when I click add attachments I don't see my attachments on file here. I am sent to choices from my computer. My old computer had all the photos and scanned documents but my new computer does not. Before the site change I got a drop down menu of previously posted attachments to choose from. My old attachments are on file here, but I don't have access to them when posting. It's not a deal breaker, but would be convenient.

Thanks, Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01