A truck tougher than Slave lake?

CaptBuffalo

Reaction score
I like how these guys show just how tuff these trucks are. Makes me feel better when I work my truck hard because I'm still not as bad as these guys are to their trucks

KGIA103

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how these guys show just how tuff these trucks are. Makes me feel better when I work my truck hard because I'm still not as bad as these guys are to their trucks

That's how I feel.

It's hard to imagine a truck in much worse shape than this one, but if ya'll find a video of it be sure to share.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brings a whole new meaning to built Ford tough n would be interesting to see the engines after all that playing around

MtnHaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In one of his newer videos he mentions why slave lake stopped smoking so much--no oil could be seen on the dipstick, bone dry!. I don't know if the truck is officially dead now but I haven't seen any more abuse videos of it in action.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah slave lake still lives, it was just going full send ramming a chevy that that kept getting stuck and overheating in 0 degree weather lol slave lake doesn't need oil or coolant its air cooled and he puts plenty of oil in the fuel tank lol

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah slave lake still lives, it was just going full send ramming a chevy that that kept getting stuck and overheating in 0 degree weather lol slave lake doesn't need oil or coolant its air cooled and he puts plenty of oil in the fuel tank lol

You mean “coolant” in a ****** tone.......

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tough *** survivor,
Any thing that gets the job done..
I stand by my remarks tho'

KGIA103

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wheelie. Some front wheel drive action with a welded diff in here too.