97 Dodge 2500 body only, clean title

idiTravelAll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Longshot but buyer will need to assist with cab removal and transport.

Chassis, drivetrain, dash, all AC components, and side mirrors are all being used for my project.

$1000 obo!

Body and interior is in great shape except slit on drivers side seat, and old man cut into my lane (my bday of all days!) Causing some minor fender damage, I let him go so there is no insurance/ accident reports on this.

I'm the 3rd owner, bought it from the son of the original owner, 232k on title (when I bought it last year), 239k on it now.

You must be registered for see images attach

idiTravelAll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have the rest of the body too if someone interested I'd let this go cheap, tired of dealing with the noshows from craigslist

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
doors available? would love to have a clean set. shipping might be a little difficult.

idiTravelAll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doors available? would love to have a clean set. shipping might be a little difficult.
Yep and yep, shipping would not be fun. I officially hate craigslist.. I can't even give the cab away for free.. people either noshow or ask the stupidest $#@* ... people asking me if the 12 valve is included or if I can deliver... man these people have list their minds.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would be interested in them if there is a reasonable way to do it. the doors on my 98 are kinda rusty and would much rather just replace them.

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
An AZ cab like that would be very desireable up here on the coast @ the 49th parallel.

idiTravelAll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would be interested in them if there is a reasonable way to do it. the doors on my 98 are kinda rusty and would much rather just replace them.

I took all the wiring out of them, pretty much only wanted the mirrors wiring but didnt want to just whack it from the rest so I pulled all. Also these are off an extended cab, not sure if they're identical for single cab.. I'm sure you could find some decent doors at most yards if not any reasonable offer takes them.

An AZ cab like that would be very desireable up here on the coast @ the 49th parallel.

I hear that, had several people lined up to buy the complete body for 750 all ghosted on me.. then posted cab for free... probably had 30+ noshow.

Box, bumpers, grill guard, rear sliding window, and front seat all sold. Cab is now in my backyard the kids love their new little hideout

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsthomas21

Members online