96 F250 7.5, codes, possible wrong ICM?

Minuteman96

Reaction score
just picked up a truck to build a welding rig with but it’s got three codes and I want to get some input from more experienced individuals before I start doing some chasing and try to figure things out. It runs pretty solid, the crank on start up feels slow but I could just be imagining that. I drove it about 45 minutes home and I didn’t notice anything odd. It sounded pretty good and ran even better.
With all of that that said, my three codes are P1351, P1359, and P1443. Does anybody have an idea what these codes may mean in relation to each other? I know the P1443 is an exhaust issue and guys run with those codes on the truck for years sometimes. The 1351 and 1359 is what I’m concerned about mostly. After some quick google searches last night, it looked like the two might be connected with a possible ICM problem. The guy I bought it from said that the distributor had been replaced but I’ve also been reading that 94s and up are supposed to have a black ICM; mine is grey. Wondering if that’s the issue? Thanks for any help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larrymac