93 trucktiva

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being a native hillbilly I can tell you those little cars have quite the cult following. They are nearly indestructible and got almost 50 mph with a carb. if it gets stuck you and a couple buddies grab a corner and carry it back to safety.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Ridiculous was my first reaction but I can see the point of practicality. Then it would probably be a blast to drive, like a road legal go cart LOL

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

steelheadguy

Registered Idiot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I learned to drive stick in a festiva. My friend owned one. We would fit 6 in it on the way to and from school haha fun little car

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little cars like that are the best as a second beater car, they never die and don't have enough power to get in trouble lol

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. A childhood buddy of mine had what I believe was one of the cleanest Ford Festiva's in the United States up to just a couple of years ago (some goober crashed a light and t-boned it), but I'm not gonna lie: the Festiva "Brat" model is pretty bad ass. It's funny that back in 1992 nobody knew who the "little South Korean contractor" was who built them for Ford was, how times have changed!

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
In the mid to late 90's I had a 92 Festiva...... I actually really liked the car..... it was a basic commuter, and that's what I used it for. I had about a 60 mile round trip at the time, and that 45+ MPG was nice. The only thing I've had close mileage wise was my Diesel Jetta.....

Drove it for many years until it had a bearing hum I couldn't find. I traded it in on a 94 Taurus with a 3.8......... talk about an upgrade, and a a fast "old man car".....

Looked like this:

You must be registered for see images

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who needs a expensive Prius when you could buy a festiva for 1k or less?? Same fuel millage or better, 3x the cool factor :cheers:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86