93 F-250

fields_mj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my IDI if anyone is interested. It's been sitting for 3 years now, and I need it gone. If it doesn't sell, it goes to the scrap yard. Fuel pump went bad after I had purchased it's replacement (2000 power stroke), and couldn't justify the cost of another fuel pump to get it going again.

93 F250 extended cab 4x4 5 spd.
Dana 60 (king pins) installed. Completly rebuilt 6 months before parking.
6 aluminum rims for it
Front tires were nearly new when it was parked.
Front tank replaced in 2010
Rear tank replaced in 2016
4 high floatation 16.5" rims go with it.
I think I have a few oil and fuel filters for it.
Have a few starter cores
May still have a fuel pump core somewhere.
Lots of rust
Fuel pump is bad
Starter has now gone bad.
Both batteries have been "repurposed"
I believe I have an injector line that has a crack in the flare, but can't find it. Have a spare set of used lines.

fields_mj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent close to $2500 having the front axle rebuilt, so it would be nice to get something for the old girl. On the other hand, she isn't running, has been sitting in the driveway for a few years, and my wife has been threatening to call the scrap yard for over a year now. So, if someone is interested, make an offer. Odds are good that I'll take it.

FWIW, I'm near Brazil, Indiana which is about 30 min East of Terre Haute. If you don't know where Terre Haute is, best option is to google it.

ChevellRCR

Reaction score
I know you say it's got rust but could I get pics of the truck inside and out? I sent you a PM with my contact info.

fields_mj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the driver side door is sagging. Paint now looks like it's been sitting under a tree for a couple of years.... because it has. These are from Aug 2018. I haven't emptied anything out of it yet. I have more, but it's taking forever to pull them off my phone.
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online