911 members support list info thread

fellro86

Reaction score
Roger Felling, fellro86
Marengo, Iowa
319-325-3475
I have a good working knowledge of diesels and gassers, newer electronic diesels not as good, but do have quite a few tools, also know a very good diesel mechanic friend nearby who has a heated shop, mine isn't as heated, and can be tough to get into if not operable. If I can't get there, I can generally find someone who can, and see what we can do from there.

fellro86

Reaction score
Roger Felling, fellro86
Marengo, Iowa
319-325-3475
[email protected]
I have a good working knowledge of diesels and gassers, newer electronic diesels not as good, but do have quite a few tools, also know a very good diesel mechanic friend nearby who has a heated shop, mine isn't as heated, and can be tough to get into if not operable. If I can't get there, I can generally find someone who can, and see what we can do from there.
I don't have much for a big trailer, as the one I have is only 6' wide, so that limits things a bit, but a 3/4 with stock tires should be able to get on, not sure on a dually. The smaller trailers get taxed a bit by bigger trucks, hauls cars just fine.
If you are hauling livestock we have lots that we can make work, right now have horses in most, but we will make accommodations as needed. Trailers can get turned around in our yard area, we have a circle drive.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
James Hayes
Redmond, Or
541-420-8860 cel....24/7
[email protected] .....but PM on O/Burners just as good. However sometimes it may be 1-2-3 da before I log on.
If I don't answer cell, leave message, & call back too!!......sometimes for various reasons I can't get'er answered.
About 6 mi west of town. No Shop right now, do have some tools, welder, torch, etc.
Mostly IDI limited smarts, but got lots of friends in low places that are kinda smart!!!:rotflmao
Really steep, steep gravel driveway to house so dragging something up that may be iffy. Along roadway we can park at bottom of hill on my property. Actually, right now if animals needed to be put up, I do have some/several 6' fenced pens, no barbed-wire.
I do have access to other locations to park something around town.....have vacant property up town with plenty of parking & Power if ya need 220 or 110.

Off & on I have various trailers available.
If campershell isn't on my rig, I can pull G/Necks. Have heavy bumperpull bumper.
Access to several motels, parts stores, local shops round Redmond & Bend, have several friends that may/maynot have their shops open & uncluttered that repairs could be done in.

Have several friends & contacts that may/can help.

I'll try to help anyway I can. I can nearly guarantee, you won't be much worse off by calling me, maybe even can get 'ya fixed:angel:

If we can't get'er fixed, we all can sit round & cry together!!!!

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
Chris Clark (CSARebel916)
Newton Falls Ohio, Diamond Ohio ( Akron/Youngstown Area)
330-207-3115 Cell, if I dont answer leave a message! I will call ya back!!
[email protected] or send me a pm on here

I have basic tools, and a decent sized shop. If you have cattle or horses I have room, fenced in 2 acres for my cattle.

Plenty of room to park stuff at the shop. 5-6 parts stores (Advanced Auto, Auto Zone, Napa, Carquest, Federated, Carparts Warehouse) within 10-20 mins of the shop, also I have nice discounts if needed!

I can pull G/N and bumper pull trailers. I dont have a trailer of my own yet, but I have others avail. if needed.

Dont be afraid to call me at any hour! I work 3rd shift. As I said if I dont answer just leave a message or call repeatedly, lol!! I WONT leave ya stranded!

I can travel 100 or so to do what ever I can!

twicecustom

Reaction score
Benjiman Cartwright
Westhope, ND
701-245-8090 Home
701-295-2269 Work
1-800-806-9686 Work Toll Free
[email protected]

I have a lot of tools, heated shop with 16' door.
2 ton overhead hoist, 1 ton jib boom, forklift.
A complete machine shop, with welders, shear, plasma, some CNC stuff and all sorts of goodies.

Parts stores are about 30 miles, but I got lots of parts go getters.
G/N and can access 5er.
Extra rooms in house and a wife that can keep ya fed well.
If ya need the help, call and we can get ya fixed up.. Anytime...

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
R. J. Marotta
Vancouver, WA about 10 miles north of Portland right off I-5.
360-606-2327

Handtools, compressor, nothing special but enough to get most of the easy stuff done. I have a good friend with a lift and a great shop about 15 miles from me, he has a bumper pull car hauler I use now and again for my racecar, not sure if I'd put a 3/4 or one ton but I'd help you out in any way I could.

If you're near Portland and just heading through, feel free to give me a yell as I always have cold beer and plenty of room. I travel a ton for work all over the west coast, but if I'm home I'm usually around.

Bgirls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bgirls
scott clough
flint hill VA
540-675-2344
540-622-7764
1 hour west of D.C.
2 hours N of Richmond
3/4 hour S of VA / WV border
have plenty of tools, easy access to what i don't have. 32' gooseneck with ramps.
plenty of space and an R.V. hook up

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hesutton
Heath Sutton
Greenville, KY 42345 (Western Kentucky)

270-377-3090 (home)

Regular stuff for tools. Dad has a garage/shop nearby and he's the man when it comes of diesel diagnosis.

Heath

Fozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fozz (Mark)
cell 805-217-9377
Ventura County, CA (an hour north of LA, off the 101). I work nights, so can call anytime. Willing to do what I can to help. I have a 1 ton dually, can tow bumper or fifth wheel. I have enough tools and knowledge to be dangerous. I don't know PSDs, but pretty good at idi's and gassers. I live in town, so no animal accomodations. I have access to military base auto hobby shop (fully equip'd). I have a buddy who is a really good mechanic when problem is beyond my knowledge. Parts stores are close.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve Reiter (NW Ohio)
[email protected]
(419) 957-3361 Cell
I'm 20 minutes east of I-75
Just 2mi east of US 23 outside of Risingsun OH
Can give a hand if needed or give me a shout if you heading through.

Last edited:

tractorman86

Reaction score
tractorman86
jacob hammond
(623)687-1731 work cell
(623)385-6272 personel cell
try either one
mailing 25550 w hwy 85 home 20505 s old us hwy 80
buckeye, az 85326 Arlington, AZ 85322
5 mi. south of I-10_35 mi west of Phoenix_365 east of LA california
have basic tools, towstrap, two inclosed shops i can work out of, i'm pretty good at turning wrenches, but there is always more to be desired. i'm also always glad to help out.:thumbsup:

lwfox002

Reaction score
Larry Fox
Paris, Arkansas
479-518-1371
Can pull 5er, goose neck, bumper pull (2" & 2 5/16")
Minor mechanical, just a few tools
Can recommend a good local shop, our dealership
Give me a call if needed, distance depends on my circumstances at the time. You know, work, family etc.

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
As far as resources go i can get my hands on it if i don't have it! Distance willing to travel just ask accomodations and vehicle/RV storage can be arranged.

Darryl Thompson Home: (780)402-6682 cell (780) 933-8624

Last edited:

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Kenneth Williams
Bend, OR
Cell. - (541) 788-4420
Can pull bumperpull trailers of any ball size with "6 round" or "7 flat" wiring plugs, have 16' flatdeck trailer for vehicle recovery (can't fit a dually on it though), tow straps, chains, come-along, and lots of basic hand tools available. Can and will travel up to 50 miles (more if I have the fuel money to do so). Some knowledge on basic fundamentals of these older IDI engines, and Brattain International is right in town if needed for repairs. I have commercial accounts at auto stores in town, so I have access to parts for cheaper than if you just walk in. Don't have a place to park extra trailers or keep livestock due to living in town, but Tumalo State Park is only about 12 miles away with full hookups. Will help anyway possible as long as I'm not at work when the help is needed (Can be there right after work though).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online